Real Estate Attorney in Long Island
A real estate transaction can be complex. Without the right legal team, even a simple transaction can quickly spiral out of control. That is why it is crucial to have an experienced Long Island real estate lawyer in place before you start.
At Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP, we are the go-to legal resource for real estate transactions on Long Island. Whether you are buying or selling residential real estate or negotiating a commercial deal, our knowledgeable Long Island real estate attorneys can help you. With decades of experience handling a broad range of real estate matters, we have the resources, connections, and foresight to help move your plans forward.
For a free consultation on your Long Island real estate transaction, call Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP today or contact us online.
Help for Long Island Real Estate Matters
At Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP, we have successfully and smoothly handled countless real estate transactions throughout Long Island for our residential and commercial clients. Clients continue to come back to us and refer us to family, friends, and business associates because:
- We have decades of experience handling real estate transactions in New York. Our talented real estate lawyers on Long Island handle both commercial and residential real estate matters throughout the area. We work extensively with commercial real estate acquisition and disposition, including multi-family properties, offices, hotels, healthcare facilities, and many other types of properties. We have also handled all types of residential real estate and helped our clients with purchases, sales, and closings.
- Our Long Island real estate attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of the local market. We can help you develop a plan and pursue your goals in whatever transactions you are working on.
- We are aggressive negotiators and skilled advocates. Whether it is in negotiations, administrative hearings, the permitting process, or any other part of a transaction, our legal team has you covered. Let us put our knowledge, resources, connections, and legal skills to work for you.
- We deliver smart solutions to the challenges you face. When you are involved in a real estate transaction, unexpected complications may arise. Our dedicated real estate lawyers can guide you through the transaction, help you avoid problems, and craft thoughtful solutions to the challenges you encounter.
Whether you need a quick and simple solution or in-depth strategic planning, our Long Island real estate attorneys are here to help. If you have questions about a real estate matter, reach out today.
How Can Our Long Island Real Estate Attorneys Help You?
Real estate transactions have many moving pieces. The whole process can feel overwhelming. Our Long Island real estate law firm is here to help. From acquisition and disposition to banking and leases, our experienced team can build creative solutions that work for you.
- Buying and selling. Buying and selling real estate on Long Island can involve complex negotiations, state regulations, and mountains of paperwork. Our lawyers can guide you through the process from start to finish by taking care of the forms, standing up for your rights, and advising you on how the law may work in your transaction.
- Banking and lending. A Long Island real estate transaction may involve many different types of loans and financing that cover real estate acquisition, construction costs, and other parts of a project. Our attorneys can guide you through the banking and lending process and develop solutions that work for you.
- Commercial leasing. Commercial leasing is built on contracts. It is critical to understand your rights and responsibilities under any agreement. With a talented team of Long Island real estate attorneys on your side, you can rest assured that your interests and your rights are protected. We can draft or review leases, negotiate terms, and help you handle any other aspect of your commercial lease needs.
Speak with a knowledgeable real estate lawyer on Long Island today. An attorney from our firm will discuss your goals, help you build a plan, and work to protect your interests. No matter what challenge you are facing in your commercial or residential real estate transaction, an attorney from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP can help.
Talk to a Long Island Real Estate Lawyer Now
If you need support with your Long Island real estate transaction, contact Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP today. Our Long Island real estate attorneys have decades of experience working with New York buyers, sellers, and businesses. We have the knowledge and the resources to deliver smart solutions to the challenges you face. Whether you need assistance with buying and selling, banking and lending, or negotiations on a commercial lease, we can help you achieve your goals.
Let us put our knowledge, connections, and experience to work for you. Call Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP today or contact us online for a free consultation.