How Our New Jersey Attorneys Can Help You
Our New Jersey lawyers provide a broad range of services for people who are building their legacies and planning for the future.
Estate planning is an essential step you can take to protect yourself, your assets, and your loved ones. Our New Jersey estate planning lawyers can help you make a plan for your legacy.
- Wills are a cornerstone of any estate plan. Wills name executors, determine how your assets will be distributed, and lay out instructions for your final wishes. Without a will in place, your estate may be divided according to state law and distributed in a very different way from what you would want.
- Trusts can be an essential part of your estate planning. Using a trust, you can protect your assets and maintain control over them while avoiding probate and tax issues that often accompany a will. As part of your estate plans, an attorney from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP can review your assets and determine what trusts might work for you.
- Power of attorney is a way for you to designate who can make important decisions for you in times of need. If you are incapacitated and unable to act on your own, a person with a power of attorney can make key legal and financial decisions to protect you. A lawyer from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP can help you set up a power of attorney for someone you trust.
- Healthcare proxy is a type of advance directive that allows you to put someone in charge of your healthcare choices under certain circumstances. If you are temporarily or permanently unable to make choices about your healthcare, the person you designate in your healthcare proxy can make these critical decisions for you. As part of your estate plan, an attorney can help you set this up.
Probate and Estate Administration
Complex and emotional issues can arise during the estate administration and probate process. Allow an attorney from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP to manage this process and take the burden off you. If you have questions about probate and estate administration and how we can help, reach out to us today. The consultation is free.
Whether you are dealing with a commercial or residential transaction in New Jersey, our highly respected legal team is here to help. A New Jersey real estate lawyer from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP can help you with buying and selling, banking, lending, and commercial leases.
Landlord-tenant issues can be a complex area of law. But our experienced lawyers know the rules and regulations that can affect your landlord-tenant relationship. If you need help with a landlord-tenant issue, turn to us. We represent both landlords and tenants in complex disputes.
Directions to Our NJ Law Office
No matter where you are in New Jersey, it is easy to find our office, located at 190 Main St., Suite 305, in Hackensack:
- From the north, one of the easiest ways to get here is via the Garden State Parkway. Take the parkway south. Then take Exit 163 to merge onto NJ-17 South. Use the right two lanes to merge onto NJ-4 East. Take the Bergen County 503 South / Hackensack Avenue exit, then follow Hackensack Avenue and River Street for about 1.7 miles. Take a right on East Mercer Street, then a right onto Main Street to arrive.
- From the south, take I-95 North, then take the exit for I-80 West. Take Exit 66 toward Hudson Street, then take South River Street. After about a mile, take a left on Mercer Street. Then go right on Main Street to arrive.
- From the east, take NJ-4 West, then take the exit for Hackensack Avenue. Follow Hackensack Avenue south for approximately two miles. Take a right on Mercer Street, then a right on Main Street.
- From the west, take I-80 East, then take Exit 66 toward Hudson Street. Turn left on Hudson Street, right on Kennedy Street, then left on South River Street. Follow South River Street for approximately one mile before taking a left on Mercer Street. Then go right onto Main Street.
Talk to a New Jersey Attorney Now
If you need support with a real estate or estate planning matter, turn to Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP. Our dedicated lawyers have decades of experience and are here to help with everything ranging from simple wills to complex commercial real estate transactions. For a free consultation, call us today or contact us online.