Landlord Tenant Attorney in New Jersey
When you are dealing with a landlord-tenant issue, it can seem like there’s no path forward. But the right New Jersey landlord-tenant lawyer can help. A lawyer can review your leases, explain your options under the law, and find solutions to the challenges you face.
Whether you are a landlord who is dealing with lease violations or a tenant who is not being treated fairly, a landlord-tenant lawyer from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP is ready to help. Our attorneys have decades of experience with New Jersey landlord-tenant law. We have the knowledge, foresight, and resources to help you find the solutions that you need.
Call us today or contact us online to learn more about our services. We offer a free consultation, and we are always here to answer your questions.
How Our NJ Attorneys Help Landlords
As a landlord, you face different challenges nearly every day. You may be struggling with lease negotiations, rent concerns, property damage, or other rental issues. With years of experience and a thorough knowledge of the law, the New Jersey attorneys at Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP have the skills to stand up for you.
The ways we can help landlords include:
- Auditing and drafting for your lease file
- Performing pre- or post-acquisition due diligence reporting on your properties
- Drafting condo and co-op leases and subleases that protect you and your rights
- Keeping you current on any legislative changes that could affect your business and your income
- Handling any administrative law concerns, including those related to rent regulation and eviction matters
- Managing non-pay cases and taking the burden off of you
- Representing you in any holdover proceedings related to your properties
- Responding to overcharge claims against you or your business
- Advocating for your rights and your business
As a landlord, your business and your livelihood depend on your rental procedures. When those procedures are not running smoothly, they can harm your bottom line and leave you without the income you need. When you face legal challenges, a New Jersey landlord-tenant attorney at Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP can help you protect your business. We will listen to your concerns, advise you of your options, and help you understand your best move forward.
How Our NJ Attorneys Help Tenants
Our attorneys also have earned an outstanding reputation for helping tenants with legal issues. From understanding your lease to standing up for your rights, our attorneys can address any problem you are facing. Our experienced landlord-tenant lawyers in New Jersey can:
- Review your lease and explain your rights
- Explain landlord-tenant law and what protections you may have under the law
- Fight for your rights and your security deposit
- Stand up against illegal rent increases
- Help you enforce your lease when a landlord does not honor the promises made to you
As a tenant, you may feel as though your rights and your lease are not being respected by the property owner. That’s when you need to talk to a trusted New Jersey landlord-tenant attorney. Our experienced attorneys can analyze your situation and let you know what solutions may be available. We offer a free consultation, so there is no risk in talking with us about your options.
Common Landlord-Tenant Matters in New Jersey
Landlord-tenant issues can pop up at any time. Lease problems, evictions, administrative proceedings, and many other issues can arise, causing you hassles and headaches. Landlord-tenant disputes that our team can help with include:
- Failures to pay rent due on a property
- Security deposit problems
- Lease breaches such as failures to make repairs
- Illegal clauses in a lease that can have serious consequences
- Holdover proceedings
- Eviction proceedings
- Landlord retaliation against tenants
- Illegal rent increases that can harm tenants
- Rent regulation by administrative agencies
- Maintenance concerns that can endanger tenants
- Failure to protect a tenant’s right to privacy
- Pets and service animals on the property
- Failure to disclose problems to tenants
- Right of the landlord to enter the property
When you face these or other landlord-tenant conflicts, get the legal help you deserve from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP. A landlord-tenant lawyer in New Jersey can review your situation and let you know how to move forward under the law. If you are feeling overwhelmed and uncertain of your next step, talk with a landlord-tenant lawyer at Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP now.
Talk to a New Jersey Landlord Tenant Lawyer Now
If you are dealing with a landlord-tenant issue, contact Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP today. Our legal team can review your case for free and help you determine the right path forward. Whether you are a landlord who is fighting for your business or a tenant who needs someone on your side, we have you covered.
Do not wait to get the legal help that you deserve for your landlord-tenant issue. For your free consultation, call us today or contact us online.