Manhattan Will Attorney
Many people think that a will only has importance after you pass away. But a will can give you and your family peace of mind the moment it is completed. When you plan ahead with a Manhattan will attorney, you can protect your assets, make your wishes known, and give your loved ones clear instructions for the difficult time after you have passed.
At Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP, our Manhattan will lawyers are here to help you build and protect your legacy. As longtime Manhattan estate planning attorneys, we understand how crucial a carefully drafted will is for your family’s future. Whether you need a straightforward will with simple instructions or in-depth and complex planning for your estate, we can help.
Our knowledgeable NYC will lawyers have decades of experience helping clients with crucial estate documents. Our mission is to help you and your family craft a thoughtful plan for the future. To schedule a free consultation, call us today or contact us online.
|Contact Talita directly at
|Contact Chris directly at
Why You Need a Manhattan Will Lawyer
Every family has different plans for the future. Your will should reflect those plans. By trusting an NYC lawyer to write your will, you can rest easy knowing that a professional is listening to your needs and creating a will that meets your goals.
A Manhattan will lawyer from Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP can:
- Talk with you about your goals and what should be addressed in your will
- Advise you on how New York law could affect your plans and ensure that your will complies with state law
- Discuss potential tax implications for your will
- Explain how other estate planning tools such as trusts can fit in your strategy
- Evaluate complex estates and draft a will that clearly outlines your wishes
- Check in with you periodically to make sure your will is up to date as changes occur in your life
Do not hesitate to schedule a free consultation with a will lawyer in Manhattan, NY at Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP. An estate planning lawyer from our legal team can review your needs, develop a plan for your estate, and create a will that works for you.